Thursday 5 April 2012

New Skave List

So after the tournament, I've decided to change my list slightly. Now I know I'm still not the best Skaven General and I know theres better options but I just want to try some stuff out before moving on. I did at first plan on taking a Furnace with the monks, but after painting 40 of those ugly plaxtic monk models, I doubt they will ever find a place in my list now which is a shame as I love the Furnace model its self. Don't get me wrong I'm still going to paint one :)

So heres the list -

Grey Seer, General, Earthing Rod, Talisman of Preservation.
Grey Seer, Power Scroll.

Chieftain, BSB, Halberd, Shield, Dragonhelm, Obsidian Trinket.
Chieftain, Halberd, Skavenbrew.
Engineer, Level 1, Dispel Scroll.
Engineer, Doom Rocket.

34 Stormvermin, Shields, Full Command, Razor Standard.
29 Clanrats, Shields, Full Command, Poisoned Wind Mortar.
28 Clanrats, Shields, Full Command, Poisoned Wind Mortar.
38 SLaves, Musician.
35 SLaves, Musician.
5 Giant Rats, 1 Packmaster.
5 Giant Rats, 1 Packmaster.

10 Gutter Runners, Poisoned Attacks, Slings.

Hell Pit Abomination, Warpstone Spikes.
Warp Lightning Cannon.

After a few months of trying this I'm going to move onto a Seer/Warlord build. I though the Skavenbrew in the Stormvermin could be quite fun and 'Skaven like' and could help them although they still can't go toe to toe with enemy elite choices. First game tonight vs Rob and his Daemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment