Saturday 26 May 2012

Scenery And Some Nice Words!

I thought I'd share with you all the house I scratch built with plasticard and cardboard and few extra plastic bits I had in the bits box. Nothing special and the painting was really quick as I need to carry on pressing with the Vampire Count army.

I also woke up to find a nice message from the chap who bought two of the three Necron models which were shown earleir this month. It's really nice to get feedback and I've never shared any before so heres the first -
"Hi there

I just wanted to let you know that I have received the wraiths and the stalker in perfect condition.

It was a pleasure unboxing and unwrapping it all, because I realize that you've put a lot of effort and thought into wrapping it safely. I wish I could give you more than five stars for that alone. I more often than not have to glue stuff back on after receiving them from UK sellers, but not this time.

Regarding the paint (and modeling) job: This is beautifully done and I'm so happy that I was determined to get them. I should have placed a much higher bid on your Canoptek Spider, but I already own three of the old tomb spiders, so I stupidly took a chance with the lower bid. I regret that now, seeing how well everything is done: From assembly and posing to the wonderful scenic bases and skillful paint job.

Thanks!

- niklas_dk"

1 comment:

  1. The scenery is looking great mate and congrats on the good feedback!

    ReplyDelete