Monday 2 April 2012

One day tournament.

So yesterday, I attended my first tournament. I took my Skaven army, that you can see on my blog. Three games held over the day 2400 points using the SCGT comp pack.

My first game I played vs Tom Richards and his Wood Elves. Never fought them, no idea what I needed to do and thus lost 18-2. Very good game and taught me alot!

Second game was against Chaos Dwarfs. Now I have always wanted to start this army and have indeed bought a few models last week for them. The list wasn't optiomised. No destoyer, no hell cannon and his Prophet Lord was on a taurus I believe. My army just couldnt finish off what was needed. His Lord was on one wound, 2 Chaos dwarfs feeling from one unit etc so I only managed a 11-9 win but my first win none the less and ended my 9 games loosing streak!

Third game was against my regular opponent Pete with his Ogres. Very fun game again and after turn 3 looked like it was in the bag. But like true Skaven style, F'd it up and lost 15-5 in the end!

I finished 12th but also took home Best Painted Army!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures next time of the tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah will do. Tom Richards has our battle report coming on twitter soon aswell as his other games.

    ReplyDelete